Thursday 24 July 2008

Amber is the colour of your energy...

Amber; a good name for a vessel. I will be casting her off at the beginning of the 'Living' part of the project by smashing a bottle of Elderflower Champagne (homemade durrr) over her side... Innit. Regal (I mean, I'll invite Her Majesty, but something tells me she will have other plans...).

So yes, Amber The Ambulance.

I understand that the last post was pretty boring, but that's because I had been away and had done no further maintainance, BUT NOW... Ohhhhhh yes. It's happened. The gloves are off. The power tools are out...

Hold onto your loins... This photo is pretty sexy...




POWERTHIRST! That's right, it's me a) pretending I know what manual labour is and b) pretending I'm Iceman from Topgun... or something similar, Patrick Bateman from American Psycho will also work in this situation... What the heck, you decide, I will get a voting system up.
Nice.



Yehhhh, maximum sparks...

And look at how much space it gave me...



However, due to me being over-eager, I broke the cutting disk shortly after the film was taken... and so I have to wait until tomorrow to get a new one to get the last chair out. I am massively excited.

After this, the floor comes out, then I can basically start painting...

By the way, I have been training an apprentice...




His name is Otto. He is WAY harder than I am. But I took a wasp sting for him yesterday, so APPARENTLY he owes me his life.

Also, I went to Oxfam and found 2 more amazing cassettes to add to the collection: albums by Tangerine Dream and Echo and the Bunnymen... classics. Here is a video of my gentle planting skills with Tangerine Dream as a soundtrack.




Enjoy, and I will have more up when the floor is ready to be removed.

2 comments:

Graham. said...

You look more like a crap UK wrestler. The Odd-Job Man.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" you'll say, "any chance of a cuppa, love?"

Graham.

Anonymous said...

This is really fascinating Dickon, keep on updating.

Pat.