Sunday 2 November 2008

Hold (acoustic)...

On request... photo's which illustrate my surroundings a little more...


So this is the Hogsmill River. Hopefully my future power source...Though my proposed water wheel will be placed further up the river where there is less obvious animal habitat.
This sloping part of the bank is directly to the left of Amber; if you were facing her as seen in the photo with the thumbs up in a previous post...

The tree in this photo is where i plan to place my birdbox.

To the right of the above picture, but behind Amber, on the riverbank, is this patch of land:

Which i hope to strim down, rotivate (keeping some of the nettles for food) and turn into an allotment to begin growing in early spring. I have had lots of interest from other people who would like to use some of the space, which is great; i wont be able to eat all the stuff that comes off it singlehandedly, so the more the merrier.

I also hope that this area under the elder canopy will be my outdoor dining area once the weather clears up a bit in the new year...

No comments: