Friday 19 September 2008

My Design For Life...

So.

Today I am throwing my life into a van.

I leave tomorrow, and I will be sleeping in Amber for the first time ever tomorrow night.

It wasn't possible to put up the hammock yet, as I was unable to get hold of the welder again before tomorrow - will do it when I get back to Kingston...

Until then I have been given a lilo by my sister. Very pink. But kinda comfy... it will do for the time being...

I have thrown down the carpet for now as well, but that should be laid properly in the next week or so, and I will start to be a very active member of freecycle.org in the immediate future... searching for a decent sofa bed.

If you havn't heard about freecycle.org its basically a free trade site where you can get free stuff and get rid of stuff you cant bear to see thrown away... great for getting things like sofas, fridges, freezers, bikes etc... you should definately check it out and see how big your local community is... in Kingston alone there are over 10000 freecyclers...

http://www.freecycle.org

Anyway, I expect it will be a little while until my next post; fresher's week coming up and all and
I will be settling in to the carpark... But watch this space.

Oh, and how cool is this view to wake up to after a nap...


1 comment:

Graham. said...

Make sure you don't reverse park into a bin then.

Easily done when you live in a van, I have heard.

Graham.